Powder coating provides a continuous dielectric insulating layer with strong chemical and heat resistance to protect motor Coil windings. From performance and cost perspectives, stator epoxy coating is often superior to insulation paper and plastic overmold, and it can simplify the winding process of the motor assembly and benefit for motor assembly automation, so it is being widely used in the application of BLDC motors and Slotless Motors. JIAYE has more than 15 years of coating experience which are specilized in stator insulation coating of armatures, stators, and all other shaped lamination cores. We Have 7 Automatic electrostatic epoxy insulaiton coating lines to coat more than 40K pcs stators every day.
Temperature Class: B,F,H
Coating Thickness: 0.15-0.6mm, customized with voltage requirement and stator dimension
Voltage Resistance: TBD
Color: Blue, Green
Stator Dimension: Max 350mm
Typical Process of motor stator Insulation coating
1. Motor Laminations finished by stamping or welding
2. Design and manufacture insulation coating Fixture based on stator powder coating drawing
3. Input the coating spec. in computer of electrostatic electrical insulation coating machine
4. Finish stator epoxy coating and do inspection after process
5. Hardening/baking with defined temperature in Oven
6. Cooling Down to Ambient Temperature
7. Inspection for completed motor stator epoxy coating products
3M Series Epoxy Powder Spec.